Monday, April 12, 2010

Favorite YouTube Video

I'm not an avid used of YouTube. To be honest most of the videos I've ever seen on YouTube have been linked to me or shown to me by my friends. And to be blatantly honest most of the videos I've ever been shown have been absolute garbage. However one video, despite its absolute ridiculousness, has always stuck with me: Charlie the Unicorn 2. This was shown to me by one of my best friends from back home. It is the second in a series of Charlie the Unicorn short films that are some of the most ridiculous things I've ever watched.

I honestly could not tell you why I love this video so much. I think because it is so random and so dumbly funny that I'm attracted to it. Every video in the series (which is up on YouTube) is hilarious, and it was hard to choose the one that was my favorite, but this is the one that I quote the most. If you've never seen Charlie the Unicorn, enjoy the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment